Friday, July 26, 2024

My dual role - as a father and a computer science teacher of my son...

It's raining cats and dogs at Purulia.

Great atmosphere.

I am of the opinion that the lifestyle quality at rural places of Bharat is much better than that of a congested city.

While enjoying the rain through the window with a cup of tea I feel happy and satisfied - as a computer science teacher of my son - while watching him picking up new areas of computer science absolutely on his own.

I am happy to announce that my son, Ridit has mastered the 3D modelling software called Blender absolutely on his own.

And now he has started exploring Java FX - and in this journey too, he is going solo - without much help from me.

What else does a Guru want? 

Watching his son advancing in a complicated subject of Computer Science.

And for me...

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.

And my promise to Lord Shiva is to raise my son as a future
computer scientist working for Bharat...

Jai Hind... Jai Bharat...

Here are Ridit's latest works on JavaFX...

Many more to come...


Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment